About Me

I am currently 23 years old, Just recently finished my collegiate vaulting career, and am currently working on my post collegiate career of Pole vaulting. I have been jumping for 9 years now and I absolutely Love the sport. I think its the best way to fly :) I have plans of getting to the 2012 Olympic Trails. I am looking for sponsorships, donations, and or just support with my new athletic career. I am very excited to compete this 2012 season!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Jumping in to outdoor 2012

Hey Guys!

So Last week started my outdoor season. I got to jump at University of Toledo. Unfortunately I NH. As disappointed as I am about a not-so-good start, I still had a lot of fun competing there, all the other athletes were so much fun to be around.  This week(or tomorrow) I am competing at MSU, and have much higher hopes this week :) and am really looking forward to jumping there tomorrow.

Training is going well. I am getting much more consistent which makes me really happy! and I am Hoping to move back to a seven left shortly.

One thing I would like to mention is that my Wonderful parents who are soo amazing, took me out and got me some awesome clothes and new sneakers to train in! So a huge thanks to them for helping on my road to success!! I cant express such thanks!

Currently school is winding down, which means projects and papers are all due. This would be my reason for not keeping up with posting. I promise it will get better once all my papers are done and in! Promise!

Anyways! Hope you are all doing great! And I am still taking donations and sponsors! If you or you know someone who would like to take advantage of getting publicity or just getting that good feeling knowing your helping someone with their dream ( :D) , please contact me or check out my donate button! Thank you everyone for your amazing support! I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and family!! And Have a Happy Easter this weekend! I will post my results of this weekends meet next week! :)

OH and PS- My Husband, GUS HEMINGWAY, is trying to become the an ambassador for FOUNDRY cycles, Hes an avid cyclist. And he needs peoples votes! we need YOUR vote!! Please take a moment and vote for him at the link below!! He is in the Midwest section! THANK YOU!!

http://foundrycycles.com/rideforfoundry

Jess :D

No comments:

Post a Comment